As we approach Thanksgiving, its a time of year where many will celebrate the holiday with friends, family and enjoy delicious meals. Its a time to reflect on and be thankful for the seen and unseen blessings that are part of our lives. A time of year where many take time to share the blessings and bounty they have with others that are less fortunate. It’s time to remember that things shouldn’t be taken for granted and that by showing gratitude, it can help us see just how blessed we truly are.
Be Thankful, Show Gratitude
- Be thankful that you don’t already have everything you desire, If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
- Be thankful when you don’t know something, for it gives you the opportunity to learn.
- Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow.
- Be thankful for your limitations. Because they give you opportunities for improvement.
- Be thankful for each new challenge. Because it will build your strength and character.
- Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons.
- Be thankful when you’re tired and weary. Because it means you’ve made a difference.
It is easy to be thankful for the good things. A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks. GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they can become your blessings. ~ Author Unknown
And it is with gratitude that Century Products LLC wishes to thank our customers, our partners and each of you for the support you’ve given this past year. May you and your family experience a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!