When you think about your cleaning supplies, color is probably not the first thing that comes to mind. Red, yellow, blue – what’s the difference? Why does color even matter when you’re cleaning? It’s simple: color-coding leads to improved cleanliness and safety.
Just think about it. You don’t want someone to clean the bathroom, then take the same tools and clean the kitchen. Making sure you have the right tools for right job can help reduce the risk of cross-contamination and improve the life cycle of your tools. That’s why we offer HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) compliant tool programs.
- Reduces the potential risk of cross contamination
- Encourages proper use of cleaning tools
- Quick visual indicator for managers
- Removes language barriers and simplifies training
- Easy to separate and organize tools
- Increases customer confidence in cleanliness