We are committed to providing products that will foster a more sustainable world. Most of our paper products are made from 100% recycled fibers. Products marked with the Green Seal are made from 100% recovered paper and at least 45% post-consumer materials. They contain no added inks, dyes or fragrances.
Each and every parent roll that is produced in our North Carolina paper mill is made from 100% recycled paper fiber. Not one single tree is harvested to supply our mill. This recycled fiber contains approximately 60% post-consumer content, diverting thousands of tons of waste paper from the landfill each year.
Additionally, our paper mill uses approximately 90% less water than the industry average resulting in a savings of nearly 400,000,000 gallons of water each year.
Paper Program Benefits:
- Consistent program utilizes recycled materials in both dispensers and paper products.
- A.D.A. Compliant
- Dispensers contain all hardware for easy mounting
- Installation, training and annual preventative maintenance visits available
- Dispensers built from durable materials to reduce breaking,scratching and replacements
- Hands-free dispensers reduce cross-contamination and improve hygiene