More About Recycled-Paper Programs
We Care About the Environment
Having earned the prestigious Green Seal Certification, many of Century’s paper products are made from 100% recovered paper fiber, at least 45% post-consumer materials and contain no added inks, dyes or fragrances.
Each and every parent roll produced in our North Carolina paper mill is made from 100% recycled paper fiber. Not a single tree is harvested to supply our mill. This recycled fiber contains approximately 60% post-consumer content, diverting thousands of tons of waste paper from the landfill each year.
Our paper manufacturing does not use solvents containing chlorine, benzene, cadium and cadium compounds, carbon tetrachloride, chloroform, chromium and chromium compounds, dichloromethane, lead and lead compounds, mercury and mercury compounds, methylethylketone, nickel and nickel compounds, tetrachloroethylene, toluene, 1-trichloroeane, trichloroethylene, or xylene.
In addition, our paper mill uses 90% less water than the industry average which results in a savings of nearly 400,000,000 gallons of water each year.
Mini Twin Micro-Core Tissue Dispensers
Mechanical Controlled Roll Towel Dispensers
Mini Mechanical Controlled Roll Towel Dispensers
Twin Micro-Core Jumbo Roll Tissue Dispensers
- Mini Twin Micro-Core Tissue Dispensers
Reduce waste, maintenance demands, and cost. Perfect for high traffic, limited space areas.
- Mechanical Controlled Roll Towel Dispensers
Hands-free. Batteries not required. Holds up to 1,000 feet of absorbent toweling. Auto-transfer stub roll feature eliminates stub roll waste.
- Mini Mechanical Controlled Roll Towel Dispensers
Hands-free. Holds up to 800 feet of absorbent toweling in a smaller design. Features an auto transfer-stub roll feature to eliminate stub roll waste.
- Twin Micro-Core Jumbo Roll Tissue Dispensers
Holds 2,290 feet of soft, absorbent, 2-ply tissue. Greatly reduces maintenance demands. Stub roll feature eliminates stub roll waste and possibility of run-outs.
Controlled Roll Towels
Controlled Use Micro-Core Bath Tissue
- Controlled Roll Towels
Century’s absorbent, high capacity controlled-use roll towels – along with our new mechanical hands-free dispensing systems – reduce maintenance, waste and provides cost savings.
- Controlled Use Micro-Core Bath Tissue
Soft, absorbent, controlled-use bath tissue provides a high capacity solution in a small package – perfect for high traffic, limited space areas.Thirsty, strong and soft absorbent towels competitively priced. Available in a wide variety of lengths, plies, and materials; each roll is perforated and designed to deliver only one clean, dry, germ-free sheet at a time.
- The Americans with Disabilities Act or ADA is vital in preventing liabilities and lawsuits related to paper dispensers. Compliance is required by law to maintain these standards.
- All Century dispensers can be mounted at multiple heights in order to comply with A.D.A. installation guidelines. Units can all be accessed with one hand and do not require grasping, pinching or twisting of the wrist.