Whether you’re cleaning your own home or business or someone else’s home or business, it’s important to identify areas that need the most attention. No two homes or businesses will have exactly the same needs, so you’ll want to evaluate the situation before each cleaning. Here are some questions to consider.
- What cleanliness-related complaints have I received?
- Is this a recurring problem and if so, is there an underlying reason?
- What is the best approach for cleaning this particular problem or set of problems?
- What tools do I need to take care of it?
- Is there a long-term solution to prevent this issue from arising? (ie – more frequent cleaning, new tools, different procedures, improved training)
- What parts of my home or business require special attention? (ie – cleaning a restaurant kitchen, dirty baseboards, etc.)
How do you prepare to clean? What questions do you ask (or ask yourself)? We want to hear from you, so post your cleaning ideas in the comment section!